Sunday, June 17, 2018

My Warehouse

MY WAREHOUSE

Management experts say, "If you are not profitable you cannot afford the future and if you are not innovative, you have no future". this should be the guideline principle for any commercial organization, which would like to sustain itself. 



Am very proud to be the part of Central Warehousing Corporation and working as Warehouse Manager, Central Warehouse, Ambattur. I love my job and my Warehouse. I posted a few pictures of my Warehouse, CW, Ambattur, which is the only center registered with WDRA(Warehousing Development Regulatory Authority) in Chennai City. It is pertinent to mention here that my favorite officer, Shri. B. B. Pattanaik, who has retired as Managing Director, Central Warehousing Corporation, is now Chairman of WDRA. Since, CW, Ambattur is registered with WDRA, it will facilitate the depositors to obtain a loan from the Banks for the foodgrain/pulses stocks (agriculture produce) stored, based on the Warehouse Receipts.




My warehouse is situated at SIDCO Industrial Estate, Ambattur: 600098, which is own constructed godown was commissioned in August 1981. Office Land Line no.044-26254966. My mobile no. is 9445394831.










Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...