Friday, April 5, 2019

First year Birth day celebrations of my grand son Baby Mathayas RH Purswani at Sunnyvale USA
Name:Mathayas
R for :Rakshithaa (my daughter’s name)
H for :Hemant ( my son in law’s name)
Purswani : family name

Last year during January 2018 I had been to Sunnyvale, USA for my daughter’s delivery. My grandson was born on 28th March 2018.

Again this year, fortunately I got retired on 31st January 2019 and now at USA to take care of my grand son. Luckily by God’s Grace I attended his first year birthday. Traditionally we celebrated it on 28th March 2019 and went to temple.

Birthday celebration was held on 30th March, 2019 at my daughter’s house. 








 





































We invited our friends on 30th March 2019 for diner and celebrated with cake cutting.



























Below is the couple Mr.Manoj and Mrs. Rama who supplied food for the diner



Now our MATHAYAS has turned one.



Below is the picture showing the  gifts distributed  to the kids on my grandson’s  First year Birthday.




We need all your blessings for him. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...