Sunday, February 24, 2019

I was out of blogger for a month as I retired from my 37 years of service on 31st January 2019. I left India on 8th February 2019 to Sunny vale, USA, to my daughter's place to take care of my 10 months old grand son. Thank God I am occupied and got diverted from my office work, otherwise I would have gone to depression. It was 37 years relationship with my office.

My last festival/function at my office is Republic Day excluding my retirement function.
That was my last flag hoisting as a Warehouse Manager ! Central Warehouse, Ambattur.
Posted few pics here:









A











N





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...