Sunday, January 26, 2020

My grand son’s first visit to India

My grand son, Mathayas,  born on 28th March 2018 at Sunnyvale, USA. First time since he is born, he visited India on 13th December 2019 with his parents( my daughter and SIL) and stayed at India, for three weeks up to 7th January 2020.
Am sharing the memories of their one week stay at Chennai,  with beautiful pictures with my blogger friends: (from 24th to 31st December 2019)

My daughter and  grandson stayed at Chennai for a week and my SIL for 3days.

At Chennai Airport:
Luggage, my daughter, SIL brought to Chennai:!😁😀






My Sin-in Law, daughter and grand son.






At Cnennai, our Home at West KK Nagar: This wooden  duck was presented by my father for my daughter ’s first year Birthday. Now my grandson is playing in that. Only male I love in this earth is my father and next my grandson who is 20 months old!



The wooden horse is gifted by my father in law for my daughter ’s first year Birthday and my grandson is playing in that.
I just  re- fabricated and painted and maintaining the duck and horse in the remembrance of my father and father -in -law



My daughter enjoying the wooden horse ride with her son.  It is her horse, 30 years old!



At Phoenix Mall, Velacheri:




Christmas decorations at  Mall







With our family friend Mr. Srinivas / Mrs. Viji Srinivas, my daughter, SIL and grand son








My family with a neighbor’s family(142-2C), Mr. Rajest, Mrs. Ranjitha Rajesh,  Master Gautam Rajesh and Baby Sadana Rajesh with myself, Rani Kannan, My. Husband Mr A. Maheshbabu, My son in law Hemant, My daughter Rakshithaa and my grand son Mathayas






My grandson with neighbour ’s children


My grandson with me and my neighbour ’s children with their grand mother(142/2C)


My family with my neighbour ’s family, 142/2A,  Mr. W. Srinivas, his wife Ms. Subha, daughter Shreya, myself, my husband, daughter, son -in - law and my grand son.






My grandson with neighbour ’s daughter, Sreya (142/2A), who is a great dancer. She has performed many stage programs.


 My grandson with neighbour ’s daughter, Sadhana142/2C




In the park my grand son with neighbour ’s daughter Sadhana


Christmas Eve decorations at home for the sake of my grandson







My grandson with my inlaws family


Our family’s eldest son in law with his son Nithilan



My grandson with his cousin brother Nithilan ( my brotherinlaw’s grandson)

At get together, my daughter, SIL n grand son with my younger brother and his wife

At get together my daughter, SIL, grand son and my sisters's daughter Sadhana sree


My daughter, SIL my grandson any my aunty Ms. Hemalatha
 My daughter , SIL n grand son with my elder brother and his wife





My daughter, SIL n grandson with my younger sister



Get together At Chennai



My daughter and grandson with her friends at our home, West KK Nagar





My office friends, Ms.M.Bharathi Soundrapandian and Ms. M. Selvi with my daughter and grand son





My office friend Ms. s, Kalaivani with her daughter Ms. s. Mahima and my daughter n grand son






My grand son with neighbour ’s children at my flat, celebrating New year Ever:



















Hope my  pictures are good feast for my blogger friends and  enjoyed the same,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...