Monday, March 30, 2020



MY GRAND SON’s SECOND YEAR BIRTH DAY CELEBRATIONS AT SUNNYVALE, USA!!!
                           ‘OUR SHELTER IN PLACE/CURFEW CELEBRATION’🥮🥮


My grand son , Mathayas R H Purswani’s date of birth is 28.3.2018. His second year birthday was celebrated on 28.3.2020 , at home.

However, we planned to celebrate my grandson’s second year Birth day at our community park in a large scale on 4.4.2020, between 11.30  am to 2.30 pm,  since we could able to get the reservation only on 4.4.2020 . We had ordered inflatable jumpers for kids.

Since National emergency declared in USA , due to corona virus, as everyone knew, we have to cancel the party.

As the Birth day party was cancelled , we had small celebration at home. Only 5 of us, myself, my husband, my daughter , my son in law and the hero of the day my grand son. Of course, it was meant to be intimate.

Posted few pictures taken on 28.3.2020, at our home, Sunnyvale, USA:

Simple decorations we arranged at our home for our satisfaction.







Birth day cake was made and gifted by our cook Mr Manoj.





Thank you, Mr. Manoj. So nice of you!

Actually the above was the model cake we had selected for my grand son’s birth day. Since my grand son is fond of balls of different varieties , ball model we have selected. And his favourite color is green।






Grand son offering his prayers at our Pooja room. Due to lock down, we could not go to any temple. 





Grand son ready to cut the cake




Myself and my husband blessing our grand son




My daughter and my son in law blessing their son





We five of us.








Picture taken at front yard of the house



Picture taken at the back yard of the house




His toys collection. Mostly Micky mouse back ground.

 Another set of toys collection. In addition some more toys are in his three Toy kits!




Last but not the least. Above was the e-invitation sent to the near and dear for my grand son’s birth day celebration but later was cancelled for the reasons known to the whole world.


Special Note: Some of our friends and relatives are mentioning that my grand son resembles Sachin Tendulkar when he was a child. If it is so, am happy only. I wanted my grand son to become a famous  personality like Sachin, in any of the field he likes, such as music, sport, literature , etc.,


Seeking blessings from all.

Thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...