Monday, October 29, 2018



IPPADIYUM PENGAL!

This writes up is about   4 unknown ladies behaved weirdly,  just passed in my life, but could not forget the incident and the ladies as well:

1. When I was 21 years old, I went with five of my friends to a restaurant. We ordered Masala Dosa. One lady was sitting alone in the next table. Since we ordered first, the masala dosa was supplied to our table first. The lady in the next table also ordered masala Dosa. When I was about to start eating, the lady sitting in the next table told me that she has to leave early and asked me could she take the dosa kept for me. She asked me to take her dosa when it served. I said ok and shifted my plate to her table. After taking two bites, that lady asked me "Are you a Brahmin or at least or you a vegetarian?" I was shocked and surprised. I replied her am not a Brahmin and not a vegetarian as well. However, I have not started eating the dosa so don't worry. Then she continued to have the dosa with a comment that you are like my daughter only, no problem. Devuda!

2. Once I went to Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam at T. Nagar. I and my husband were there before 4.30 PM ie., before the opening of the gate. We were first in the Queue and behind 4 to  5 devotees were there. Then came a mother with two teenaged daughters. Two daughters stood in the queue but the mother stood next to me holding the closed gate. The daughters asked their mom to come and stand in the queue. Mom told what is there, I will stand here but will not get in, once the door is opened. I will join with you while entering inside the temple.  The grill gate opened at 4.30 pm. The mother was the first person stepped inside the temple and called the daughters also to join with her. But the daughters refused to join with their mom. Devuda!

3. Once I  was standing in the Pondy Bazar bus stand waiting for the bus to go to my house at West KK Nagar. No bus for a long time and at last one bus came but it was so crowded. So I didn't get on the bus. I thought of going by auto and caught an auto. After I got into the auto a lady who was also standing in the bus stand asked the auto driver since she is also going to KK Nagar if she could join? The driver asked me, in turn,  I said ok, no problem. That lady got into the auto. She got down two stoppings before my place and gave five rupees to the auto driver, said thanks to me and the driver and left. She paid only the bus fare. She didn't ask the auto driver how must she has to pay. Take it for granted she has paid the bus fare and left. At least she could ve offered 50% of the auto charges either to me or to the auto driver. I and the auto driver both dumbstruck!  Devuda!

4. This incident is very touching and emotional. While going from my office to my house in the PTC bus. a lady sat next to me. She was telling me after five years her daughter is in the family way. So she is going to a temple to pray God that her daughter should give birth to a  baby without any problem.  She asked me to tell "don't worry, everything will be fine, your daughter will be blessed with a baby without any problem". In fact, she insisted me to tell this. For her satisfaction, with my whole heart, I told her what she wanted me to tell. She said it was like Amman is telling this through me. I was so touched and so the lady. Hope her daughter is blessed with a beautiful & healthy baby and  both mom and child are good,  Devuda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...