Friday, November 16, 2018




My favourite people

1. Dr.M. G. Ramachandran: My most favourite person. Not only me but to my entire family. Last year I visited Sri Lanka and I was lucky to see the place(street) where our MGR was born. 
Even now also if any MGR picture or MGR song is showing in any of the TV channels my preference is for MGR only.
                      

2. Smt. Indira Gandhi:


"people tend to forget their duty but fight for their rights"
a famous quote of Smt Indira Gandhi. Even in her final speech, she told ready to shed blood for the country and she shed.


3. Ms J. Jayalaitha:
"Challenges are the main reason for making up talent"
She is my role model in terms of boldness. All-rounder she is!



4. Shri. Rakesh Sharma, Astronaut:

Saare Jaha se Aacha" is the message he had given to our then Prime Minister, Smt Indira Gandhi from the space.

I still remember his visit to  Chennai. In the open jeep, he was standing and waving his hands towards public who were standing on both the sides of the street at Teynampet. I also one among them and waved my hands.


5. Mr Tom Cruise, Hollywood Actor:
From the day I saw his "Few good men" I became his big fan. That last court scene I saw multiple times. No chance. His expressions wow!



6. Writer Sujatha( R. Rangarajan):
I am very much grace over his writings. Especially where  Ganesh & Vasanth characters were involved I tried to find the solution and when my findings and his writings sync, the happiness I get is, OMG!



7. Actor Vijay:
I have only one daughter and no son for me. I always think Actor Vijay as my son.  I enjoy is dance very much. I wish him all success in his life. 

"May God touch his life with peace, hope, prosperity and love". 


8. Actor Nani: I wanted my son-in-law like Nani, it is highly impossible though. In fact, when I started looking after alliance for my daughter, I searched his details then I found he has already got married.  His wife is very lucky.


"May God touch his life with peace, hope, prosperity and love". 


9. Smt. Ramanichandran:
My all-time favourite from my school. Whenever I have a lot to study or a lot of work, in between for relaxation, I will read only her stories. It is like Mills & Boon stories, but I will get relief from any stress. 


10. Sri. Karnan, Asst.comm. of Police, Ambattur
An untoward incident happened at my office. Being the Manager I had to take full responsibility and lodged a complaint with police. Police filed FIR. I was shaken fully that time. Shri. Karnan, then Inspector of Ambattur police station and now Assistant Commissioner of Police,  Ambattur, took full control over the incident and supported me fully, without any expectations. He solved the matter neatly without any damage or harm to anyone. I never forget him in my life. Wherever I get a chance, I will register this. My heartful thanks to Shri. Karnan. 

11. Neriyaler, Rajathiruvengadam, SUN TV:
The way he carries the debate no chance. With smiling face and the expressions on his face! He is good at tackle any situation without getting tense. The participants will get tensed, they shout even they become wild at times. But I don't know how he maintains that smile throughout the programme, from the beginning to the end.

12. Story writer, Sydney Shelton:

"Second Lady" is the masterpiece of Sydney Shelton. After reading this book, I became a great fan of him. No chance!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...