Friday, November 9, 2018





UNIQUE MEN


I would like to share about unique men I crossed as passing clouds, both positive and negative side:

1. An untoward incident happened at my office. Being the Manager I had to take full responsibility and lodged a complaint with police. Police filed FIR. I was shaken fully that time. Shri. Karnan, then Inspector of Ambattur police station and now Assistant Commissioner of Police,  Ambattur, took full control over the incident and supported me fully, without any expectations. He solved the matter neatly without any damage or harm to anyone. I never forget him in my life. Wherever I get a chance, I will register this. My heartful thanks to Shri. Karnan. 

2. During Dec 2015, heavy floods occurred at Chennai.  I had to go to the office without fail, to check whether leakage is there and stocks inside the godowns were in good condition without getting affected by the heavy rain. The morning I will leave by 8.00 AM and evening will back only around 10.00 PM. Since no proper transportation, I had to walk for more than an hour and take two/three mode of transportation, one way itself. One day while returning home near Kasi theatre, it was so dark and water at my knee level. I had to cross the road. Vehicles were plying very fast and no one stopped. I was standing there for more than half an hour. Then one white Color car came with ADMK flag. I don’t know who was inside. That car stopped and the man in the driver seat signed me to cross the road. All the vehicles stopped on seeing this car. I crossed the road safely. After my reaching the other side of the road, the white car moved and other vehicles as well.
My heartfelt thanks to the white car driver.


3. My office is at Ambattur near telephone Exchange. Daily am travelling from KK Nagar to Ambattur. At Ambattur Telephone exchange bus stand one signal is there. It is always very traffic and one to be more careful while crossing that signal. Four roads joining in that signal. One day evening when I was waiting in the bus stand, a very old woman(I myself is 60 years old) asked me to help her to cross the road. That time red signal was there and all the vehicles were waiting for the green signal. So I have to leave her the other side of the road and should return back to the bus stop. I helped the old woman to cross the road. I left her the other side of the road but by that time when I tried to cross the road, back to the bus stand the green signal was on. But to my surprise, one PTC bus was there and that driver signed me to cross the road. He didn't take the bus in spite of the green signal on.  I crossed the road and to my surprise, all the vehicles waiting for signal were not started until I cross the road. Only on reaching me the other side of the road,  the PTC bus and other vehicles moved. Which means, all the vehicle persons noticed me helping the old woman and hence waited till I came back to the bus stand. I was so touched on this incident. My heartfelt thanks to all of them.

4. During my age 30s, it happened. One day evening when  I was on my back home from office by bus, I didn't get a seat to sit. So I was standing at the back side of the bus where 6 seater was there. It was so crowded and using the opportunity, few men were trying to misbehave with the ladies who were standing. One college boy, I didn't know whom he, came to my rescue. He stood behind me safeguarding from other men who were standing close to me. Only on getting me a seat to sit that college student moved from that place. He is a stranger but young boy. The other men were also stranger but in the middle-aged. I didn't ask that boy for any help and seeing my uneasiness he himself helped me and moved on. I know he helped me but I didn't thank him. It didn't strike me also. All incidents don't require thanks and request to seek help.  My heartfelt thanks to him. 

5. Daily I am in the habit of going to temple. It happened around one year back. I took rose flowers with me and I put them on the plate and asked the poojari to offer it to God. That time one man came. It seems that the person isknown to poojari. After issuing vibuthi and kungumam, the poojari to my surprise offered the rose flowers, which I kept, to that man without keeping it in Amman's Padam. Had he kept it on Amman's Padam then gave the flowers to his friend, I would not have felt. I didn’t ask anything to that poojari, then. But till now am feeling bad and guilty why I didn’t question that poojari then?  Whenever I go to temple I am seeing that poojari, and remember this incident. Now it is too late to ask him. No meaning in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...