Monday, November 5, 2018



MY PROFILE ON DIWALI DAY EVE
THIS IS MY 25TH BLOG
ME WITH MY LIFE & LOVING GRANDSON














Am pleased to introduce me through this write-up, to the Blogger community, today,  on Diwali day Eve and this is my 25th write-up. Am releasing my Bio-Data as Diwali special / Diwali release!

Name                                          K. RANI (RANI KANNAN)
Father's name                           P.  Kannan  
Mother's Name                         K. Ramathilakam
Date of birth(original)              25.7.1959
Date of birth(certificate)          08.01.1959
Native                                        Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Hobbies                                      Reading books, writing and                                                              watching TV
Qualification                             B Sc
School/College                          Sarada Vidyalaya, Burkit Road 
                                                   Ethiraj College, Egmore

Additional                                 Iknow Tamil, Telugu, Hindi,                                                             Kanada and English. Five                                                                 languages. I am always proud                                                           myself for this. 
                                                   Am good at typing and computer.
                                                   Am well trained handling all                                                             sorts of matters through online.
Occupation                               Senior Assistant Manager,                                                               Central Warehousing Corporation
                                                  Warehouse Manager, Ambattur
My mobile no.                          9445393831
My e-mail id                             rani_kannan@rediffmail.com
                                                   ranimaheshbabu@gmail.com



Pleasing  Note: My date of joining in CWC is 05.10.1981. I have completed 37 years of service as on 5.10.2018. 

My future plans :                       
Going to get retire on 31st  January 2019. (as per certificate). 

Afterwards, full time will be concentrating on writing. Thinking of releasing serial in the blogger, which will be published once a week. The concept is also ready.

Special Note :   
I mentioned only about my parents but not about my full family developed after marriage because I wanted to give full credit to my parents only on my writing if any. Actually, I wanted to give my write-ups in Tamil. It will be more comfortable and easy for me. But the problem is I don't know Tamil typewriting. 


Special Thanks to:                
My special thanks to Mr Madan Kumar, my brother-in law's son-in-law, our family's first son-in-law who helped me in developing my Blogger page. He only gave me the checklist to develop the Blog and put pillaiar Chuzi. In case of any doubts with regard to online, I will approach him only for help. He, at any time, helps me and supports me.



I loved only two in this world, one is my job and another is my daughter. Now my grandson is also added to the list. He is my life now.  

Am very friendly, lovable, very kind, very helpful, down to earth, easily approachable, unbiased, honest and straightforward as mentioned by my friends and closies. I like to help people. I love to help kids and old people, in whatever way possible. And at the age of 60 also am doing it. Even my enemies approach me for any help, and if I able to do, I will 100% help them. This is my principle. 

One saying is there, by Sai Baba: "Dharma is like a mother. One can choose his wife but no one can choose his mother". This is my favourite one. 

"Inna seidarai ortuthal avar nana 
Nanaiam seidu vidal" ; My favourite Thriukural.


At the same time am not diplomatic which is the biggest drawback for me. I don't know how to act diplomatically. My second drawback is I cannot bear insults even it is very small. I will get aggravated. My reaction will be very strong if anyone insults me. Am 60 years now. So long I was like this and I cannot change this. I will be like this only. This is me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...