Sunday, April 7, 2019

My retirement pictures

I got retired on 31st January 2019. Almost two months over. But I have no time to post my retirement pictures. My day and nights are occupied by my grand son at USA. Am thoroughly enjoying it because I don’t know when I will get opportunity to see and spend time with him. 
At the same time I wanted to post mt retirement post. Today I decided to post somehow.

Better late than never. 

My retirement day was like house function. From morning 10 am to evening 9pm it went. Batch by batch my friends came and too many phone calls. It was really a great pleasure to have friends like this.
 My retirement party was held on three days.
1. Only with my lady friends worked with me in Chennai Region held at Hotel Sangeetha, T.Nagar on 27th January 2019. It was very grand gathering.















2. Grand party at my office CENTRAL WAREHOUSE, AMBATTUR where I worked as Warehouse Manager . It went from morning to evening, batch by batch.




















Below are Mr.Mahesh, auto man who drops me at office and Mr. Ramesh who supplies tea to our office. His tea taste is out of the world. 
















































Visit of our MD, Mr. Arun Kumar  to my centre before my retirement.



Visit of Director Finance, Mr. Charles to my centre before my retirement













From my family side , the eldest son-in law(my eldest brother in law’s son in law) Mr. Madan Kumar BE,MS., and my younger brother in law Mr. Satish Babu attended my retirement party. Thanks to them. From my side no one attended and they not even bothered to wish me over phone also.
 All part of life.


3. My final retirement party is at Bangalore, where I worked for 6 years and earned lot of friends. The party was held at V T Paradise, Bangalore on 3rd February 2019.









                   













My daughter co-ordinated with my close friend Mrs. Ranjini Nargunam, sent cake from USA, Sunnyvale . My daughter has also sent her message to my friend Mrs.Ranjini Nargunam to her mobile which was relayed during evening party.
Mrs Ranjini Nargunam has also  arranged games on my retirement party. She herself brought prizes to the winners. She was with me for the whole day from morning 10am to evening 9pm and made my day. Special thanks to my dearest friend.
My neghbours and friends came to my house after 9pm.

Finally, please hear my daughter ‘s speech which I attached below my cake cutting pic. Lovely











SUBHAM.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...