Saturday, June 20, 2020





WISHING ALL MY FRIENDS ‘HAPPY FATHER’S DAY’!


The only male I love in this world is MY FATHER. NOW HE IS NO MORE.

Generally, ladies change their initial/name, after marriage. But I didn’t. Am still Rani Kannan only.
Am 60 years old now.









I just wanted to share one incident with my friends. We are four children. two sons and two daughters for my parents. At one stage, except my younger sister me and my two brothers were studying in the college.
I was short and during my undergrad, on seeing my friends wearing heels slippers I also demanded for the same from my parents.

My father within a week got me a heels slippers. Afterwards I came to know that my father has sold his bicycle, ofcouse it’s old, and got me the heels slippers. I still feel bad for this, even @60.

Father’s Day celebration at my daughter’s place at Sunnyvale, USA!



My daughter presenting bouquet to her father Along with my grand son, for Father’s Day.





My grand son presenting bouquet to his father for Father’s Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...