Monday, July 19, 2021


script data-ad-client="ca-pub-7622963767210638" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></scr


Hi friends, 

As I was busy creating my own YouTube channel, there was a one-month gap in Publishing my blog. I will release my first video shortly. 

I would like to share my experience in creating my youtube channel. I didn't take anyone's help, especially my daughter and son-in-law, who are too good in this area. 

But I took the help of the YouTubers who publish the videos on creating a youtube channel, customization, Layout, Thumbnail, each and every bit. I learned step by step and created my channel. It took me one full week,  to complete the work and to get a shape. 

I named my channel the “RANI KANNAN” channel.

R stands  Rani, me. K stands Kannan, my father.

My father, my pride!




My fathers’ picture is the logo of my channel. 

My mother my strength!




I made it in such a way so that My mother’s picture would appear at the end of my videos.

My first video is about my grandson’s first-year growth from 28th March 2018 to 28th March 2019.

The title of my first video is Mathayas, God’s gift. 




Mathayas is my grandson’s name. It's a German word. Mathayas means God’s gift. My daughter selected this name from Google.

Last but not least, I dedicated my youtube channel to my parents. And since my favorite hero is Mr. M. G. Ramachandran, I planned to use the songs from his movie as the title song. Just four lines only, which would play for three seconds. Different MGR songs for each video.

Seeking blessings and support from everyone. 🙏🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rani Kannan-Write Ups

script data-ad-client="ca-pub-76 googlesyndication 22963767210638" async src="https://pagead2..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js&q...